Make, Jane, make!: Happy belated Canada Day and it's been a year since I've blogged...

Printfriendly

Small Share

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy belated Canada Day and it's been a year since I've blogged...

It's been at least a year since I've devoted time to this blog and much has happened since then, most notably...


Yes, our "little" family of five has now become a family of six. Life is busy, happy and full.

And since I'm feeling ambitious, I figured now would be as good a time as any to once again attempt the plunge back into chronicling our household adventures.

Here's a short visual recap of ten moments from the past year that I thought to photograph but hadn't the inclination (or time ;) ) to write about:


(1) Apple picking with the kids from our own trees! If I remember, I'll post some pictures this coming fall of what I do to keep the apples gorgeous and chemical free.



(2) The Hallowe'en Dinosaur Train. I did take some pictures of the modification process for the hoods and the smaller Tiny Pteranodon costume. Hopefully, they'll find their way into a post sometime...



(3) Annual Christmas Cookies...



(4) Finding the best tortiere recipe...



(5) Spring planting and making seed tape with the kids...





(6) The end of an era of pregnancy...



(7) ...And a gift for my midwives, who I feel so sad parting with since they are like a part of the family now...



(8) Father's Day baking when the kids pick the recipe...



(9) Saying hello to our new farmshare...



(10) And goodbye to the teachers that my son has had for the past three years!



Maybe over the next few weeks, I'll be able to turn all these pictures into links and start blogging again in earnest!

No comments:

Post a Comment